Our offices are located on the CNRS campus in Gif-sur-Yvette: Neuro-PSI, batiment 32-33, 1 avenue de la Terrasse, 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
A conference room is available for events with a capacity of 40 seats.
How to Access?
Access by public transports
From Paris, take the subway RER B direction " Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse ", stop at station Gif-sur-Yvette (more information on the RATP website). Once reached the main station hall, take the "Rue Alphonse Pécard" leaving the station towards the centre of the village. Turn left in front of church along the "Rue Neuve". Take the first street on the right (Avenue de la Terrasse) which brings you to the CNRS campus gateway. Follow map above to building 32-33. [Click here to see a map of the CNRS campus]
Access by car
From Paris, you can reach Gif-sur-Yvette by motorway CHARTRES-ORLEANS (N118), by main road N306, or the motorway A6, A10,then D36 direction Palaiseau. [Click here to view the road from Paris]
Click here to enter your itinerary.
The parisian venue of the European Institute for Theoretical Neuroscience is located 74 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris, France.
The closest subway stations are Ledru Rollin (line 8) and Bastille (lines 1, 5 and 8).
After entering by the heavy wooden door you will find our offices and conference room on the right hand side of the back of the courtyard.
If you arrive by train :
- from la GARE DE LYON:
- Take bus 61 until Ledru Rollin-Faubourg Saint Antoine station - 5 minutes
- Or Take metro Line 1 until Bastille station - 15 minutes
- Or you can walk, taking rue de Lyon then avenue Ledru Rollin – 15 minutes
- from la GARE DE l’EST or la GARE DU NORD:
- Take metro Line 5 and stop at Bastille Station – 20 minutes
- from la GARE SAINT-LAZARE:
- Take metro Line 12, change at Madeleine station for Line 8 until Ledru-Rollin station – 25 minutes
- from la GARE MONTPARNASSE:
- Take metro Line 4, change at Châtelet station for Line 1 until Bastille Station – 30 minutes
If you arrive by plane :
- from ROISSY-CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT:
- Take train RER B, change at Gare du Nord station for Line 5 until Bastille station – 55 minutes
- from ORLY AIRPORT:
- Get to Antony Station on RER B line via Orlyval.
Take train RER B, change at Châtelet-les-Halles station for Line 1 until Bastille Station - 1 hour
For a location map click here.
Other venues may be available in Paris area (for example a venue located at "Passage de l'Innovation", 74 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75012 Paris).
For specific needs, please contact us.